Thursday, July 30, 2009

Powerhouse Production

Working with 3CA1., we'll its the first time for me to had a chance to work with them. One of my major class was TV Production, where we got to experience the life on and off the camera. the first pick was having a public service show. just like the UNTV shows. it was good cause my groupmates was good and responsible in doing production staff. i also contributed but not a big part, given that im an irregular student. i wanted to get a big role but they wouldn't give me one haha...yeahyeah i know, the reason...irregular means irresponsible... haha

its not that, they dont get chance to know me haha. maybe because when im with them im quiet and didn't speak much.

Though, I wanted to thank them for letting me be a part of this production. They were superb, i can say. some of them have lots of experiences working on and off cam.

No comments: