Sunday, August 22, 2010

WONT GO OVERBOARD

Today wasnt an intense game eventhough La Salle and Ateneo (rivals) played against each other. There was never a close fight, scores were way far from each other. Really good D and salute on the offense of the Eagles. Kirk Long did a lot from three pointers to steals and assists. Congratulations to the Blue Team. The 3hours falling in line is worth the wait and patience.

I sure did miss the feeling of watching live, UAAP crowd is really different from other leagues I watched. UAAP is something to look forward to every year. I miss yelling, boo-ing and jumping with every shot my team takes. Remembring the times of Larry, Jc and Chris Tiu... the fangurling stuff and moments in the south gate...I was still a gradeschooler back then, grade7 to be exact till today, nothing had changed. I am still a UAAP addict.

The loudest among all the cheers I heard today was when the camera focused on Chris Tiu looked on the screen and boom. Crowd screams all over the big dome. haha. Even the game commentators know that theres something about Chris Tiu thats must have been unique very different from other basketball players or athlete. Neither I, doesnt know what it is.

Chris Tiu was just 2 steps away from me a while ago but I didnt bother to call him or make 'papansin' I was like a ninja hiding from him. Looking at him. Starring as if it is theres no tomorrow. I am happy on what i did. I'm contented by it. Its just that I wanted to see him up close hahaha. Ola, it made my day!

No comments: