Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Special gift to your 25th! : An Open Letter for Mr. Christopher John Tiu

I've been a fan of you ever since I was in my first year high school, and now I'm currently on my 4th year college. I am proud to say that I supported you all the way. Let me express my gratitude for inspiring me and all the youth who believed in you. From all your hardcourt skills to your hidden talents, I've seen you grow by your hardworks and dedication to your chosen careers, whether in basketball, hosting stints, endorsements and advocacies. In behalf of your fans and all tiunatics out there we wanna say thank you and thank God for sharing to us your life and passion, even with this little effort and kindling words of endearment. We know that making you smile really needs a lot of exterted effort.

This may seems priceless but believe it or not, this is the most precious gift we can give. You've touched our hearts, made us smile and proud and even changed our lives. Through bits and pieces of each of your humble deeds defies how great of a christian, son, friend, brother, team mate, person you are. We are grateful in having you as our inspiration. We are here for you, in victory or defeat for what ever your life may bring. Thanks again mr.clutch , you'll forever be remembered as someone who excels in all aspects of life. Thanks for the patience kahit makulit kami, you always find time to chat with us and smile even when you're tired and worn-out because of your busy hectic scheds.

Hope that you'd appreciate all our efforts. We wish you all the best in everything that God's giving you.
Continue being an inspiration to others. Good luck and may God bless you. more power.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! :)


A SONG FOR YOU FROM ME AND JAY with <3

3 comments:

angelfloree said...

again, i love you and mike for this... waaahhhhh!!! i am very emotional pa naman... haha :)))


one of the sweetest blog ive read... mwuaaaah! :)

天空sky said...

sorry secret kasi tong blogspot ko. only few people knows this. lalo na si chris, hindi nya alam to' wala na akong mukang ihaharap sknya pag nakita nya to.

天空sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.